DENIN Provides Grant Support
The Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN) has a highly experienced team that can help researchers and community partners develop and manage large, interdisciplinary grants. We provide services throughout the grant application and implementation process.
- Develop innovative and competitive research concepts.
- Assist with identifying funding sources and relevant calls for proposals.
- Create broadening participation, education, and workforce development plans.
- Manage proposal preparation and submission, including timeline establishment, responsibility checklist, compilation of supporting documents and letters of support.
- Facilitate collaborations within the university and with external partners.
- Interpret funders guidelines and goals.
- Develop budgets including coordination of match and cost-share commitments.
- Monitor award budgets and sponsor reporting.
- Provide monthly financial reports and long-range financial projections.
- Implement broadening participation, education, and workforce development plans.
- Coordinate team meetings and events.
- Complete award closeout reports.
- Identify potential follow-up collaborations and funding opportunities.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED
If you have an idea for an interdisciplinary environmental research project, please contact DENIN to learn more about how we can support you.