Students in Action
Eric Moore’s research asks what urban forests will look like in 2050 or 2100 if we do nothing about nonnative invasive plants. What if no trees sprout to replace current urban forests?
- Mohammad Afsar, Tracking Carbon Chemistry in Wetland Soils
- Maggie Capooci, Champion of Tidal Salt Marshes
- Amanda Rosier, Pioneer in an Unseen World
- DENIN Ambassadors Host Dialogue on UN Climate Change Report
- Kyra Han Kyul Kim, Beach Chemist
The DENIN Network in the News
Wesley College will serve as project co-lead in the University of Delaware’s five-year $23M Research Infrastructure Improvement grant from the National Science Foundation’s Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research program.
Faculty Cluster Hire
An interdisciplinary team of faculty from five University of Delaware colleges will be conducting a Coastal Water Security cluster hire focused on water quality, toxicological assessment and restoration of contaminated environments, and impacts on human and ecosystem health arising from increased stressors in the coastal environment. To learn more, click link above.