Students in Action
His love of the environment began with his mom, says Matt Fischel. She was the head of education at the local Delaware Nature Society nature center until just recently. He played outside all the time, and she steered Matt toward environmental summer ca …
- Alma Vázquez-Lule, Advocate for Coastal Wetlands
- Maggie Capooci, Champion of Tidal Salt Marshes
- Mohammad Afsar, Tracking Carbon Chemistry in Wetland Soils
- Amanda Rosier, Pioneer in an Unseen World
- Xiangmin Liang, Making Bioplastic from Microorganisms in Wastewater Sludge
The DENIN Network in the News
Wesley College will serve as project co-lead in the University of Delaware’s five-year $23M Research Infrastructure Improvement grant from the National Science Foundation’s Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research program.
Faculty Cluster Hire
An interdisciplinary team of faculty from five University of Delaware colleges will be conducting a Coastal Water Security cluster hire focused on water quality, toxicological assessment and restoration of contaminated environments, and impacts on human and ecosystem health arising from increased stressors in the coastal environment. To learn more, click link above.